Saturday, August 11, 2018

Follow Jesus


Hello everyone! Today I want to show you a card that's pretty simple to create. All you need is some nice patterned paper, a stamp set, ink and some embellishments.


I stamped the bike on a light colored card stock, colored it with colored pencils and die cut the frame around it. I stamped the banner on the same card stock and cut it out. I had the bold pattern for some time and I loved the green touches in it so I decided to die cut a piece of green card stock too to add some interest to the card. I colored the edges of every frame I have on this card with the same green ink so that the pieces fit together better. I adhered everything on the card and added a little wooden leaf and some sequins to finish it.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-go-gods-way-clear-stamp-set/

That's everything you need to do for this card :). I used the stamp set 'Go Gods Way' for the bike and the message.

- Lucinde

No comments: