Friday, August 3, 2018

Thankful...


{jane bosi}  Do you ever find yourself WOWED by God??  I'm feelin' it right now.   Wanting to celebrate the new release of some super fabulous sets, I created this card.  Little did I know the reflection He was creating in my heart at the same time!!

It's not been easy in my little neck of the woods--I know this to be true for so many others, so I don't really want to get into the details too much.  So much sickness and struggle.  It would be so easy for my own little self to be bogged down with worry and overwhelmed with sadness and yet, today, I'm reflecting on how thankful I am.  THAT is directly from and for my God.  Without Him, despair would be the go to.  With Him, I have peace.  I have hope.  I am loved and that makes all the difference. 

I used three new sets to make this simple, sweet card of thanks: 

 

The Stamp of the Month set, Give Thanks will automatically be added to your purchase of $75 or more all this month!!!  How fabulous!

Other sets used include Happy Scarecrow and Incredibly Blessed.  Thank you, Father for using my sweet little creative time and goodies to remind me of your Truth.

Be Blessed, Jane


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty fall card Jane. Love the cascading leaves! Yes... there's always something to be thankful for! Amen to that!