Saturday, September 29, 2018

Christmas Wishes.

Hello! It's Monika here today with couple of simple Christmas cards. 

I used the same technique on both cards. Alcohol ink background and heat embossing.
I used green, red and pink Tim Holtz alcohol inks, blending solution, and gold foiling on the backgrounds. They were just the perfect backdrop to the vellum with the white heat embossed images. 

For my first card, I used the word tree image from O Holy Night clear stamp set. The embellishment images were stamped on water color paper from the Winter Birds clear stamp set. I colored those images with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors before fussy cutting them.  


On my second card, I used the pretty poinsettia image and one of the many greetings from the September 2018 Stamp of the Month: Christmas Poinsettia clear stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by,
Monika








No comments: