Friday, September 7, 2018

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I'm in love with the colors of fall. The leaves that are turning yellow and red. And that are exactly the colors I'm missing in my alcohol markers haha. But now I know which colors I have to add to my collection. I did have some brown tints, so that's what I used to give this card a bit of a 'fall feeling'.
I stamped the message and the images on marker paper. I didn't overlap any of the images so I didn't have to mask anything. I colored the images with alcohol markers and die-cut the frame. I added a black die-cut frame behind the images to make them stand out. I searched for a matching background paper and added a couple of sequins to finish the card.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/give-thanks-clear-stamp-set/
I used the stamp set 'Give Thanks' for this card.

I hope you're inspired to create something!
- Lucinde

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love Autumn, so leaves are my favorite. This card is inspiring me to start my Thanksgiving cards. Thanks