Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The Armor of God


{jane bosi}  Ephesians 6  Starting in verse 10:  "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil....."

Keep reading my friends!!!  Such a rich word picture that is created for us and practical advice on exactly how we are to arm ourselves for the very real battles happening in this fallen world every day!  I can attest to attacks from the evil one.  He bombards me on the regular, but my God is stronger and has led me to His truths on which I can stand firmly!

I was so excited to receive my Armor of God set from the Sweet N Sassy Stamps September release, I couldn't wait to use it in my bullet journal (above).  It's the perfect addition to my journal and helps to keep me strong and focused on the promises of God! 

I also used Armor of God and a few other goodies (His Wings, Brotherly Love, Girl Power and Mini Grunge Alpha) to create this sweet little prayer box:

It's just a mint tin, but who knew?  A great way to re-purpose what others might consider garbage.  I've created a small card which fits inside the tiny tin, but has plenty of space to record my specific prayer requests for those I am praying over.  I keep it right next to my bed and can go through each card at night or first thing in the morning.  Most prayers are never far from my lips, but I also like the tangible visual reminder.

Be blessed, Jane


No comments: