Monday, October 15, 2018

A Weary World Rejoices



Hello, Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal, here to share some more inspiration with one of our new releases Thrill of Hope
I titled my post as a weary world rejoices  first because there has been a couple of posts with thrill of hope as the subject but mostly because we do rejoice at the thrill of hope (Jesus) 

I created a couple different card with the gorgeous set. The first one I used distress oxides and then spritzed with water for the snowy effect.
and the second one I used Gina K inks and then a white Gelly roll pen for the snow. Two different loos out of one set. This set makes some gorgeous Christmas cards!





1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

These are both beautiful Christmas cards using this one stamp set! Visions of tranquil forest scene!