Monday, October 29, 2018

All Wrapped up Birthday

Happy Monday Sweet N Sassy Friends!!

Today I have a sweet and simple birthday card using one of this month's new stamp sets called All Wrapped Up and let me tell you...it is very versatile! 


I will be creating a Christmas card in the next couple of days using the same layout, but adding the Christmas sentiments provided in the set and coloring it up in Christmas colors...

For this card though, I stamped the front package, then created a mask to cover it and stamped the stack of packages to "the back". I water colored it with Inktense pencils then fussy cut it and popped it up on foam. Before adding the image, I splattered some color on the background piece and added the sentiment.

I really like this card! It is fun and perfect for anyone of any age - those aren't always easy to find in my stash - what about yours??

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired - Maybe you want to try a little water coloring this week?

Hugs,
Lyn

1 comment:

cghundley said...

Cute card and
lovely coloring
on all the presents.
Carla from Utah