Monday, October 22, 2018

coffee...then all the things

Hello! Today I have some cards to share using the coffee themed Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps from the October Release. This great set is called Jesus & Coffee.
 
The first two are CAS encouragement cards to let someone know you are 100% behind them...and coffee will help too! My first card simply has a strip of washi tape across the top and the cup is popped up on dimensionals. I colored the cup black and added some dots with a white pen.
 

My second card also uses the Sunshine Girl Alpha to help create the sentiment. This cup was paper pieced.
 

I actually don’t drink coffee but I do like to make coffee themed cards. They are great to have on hand when you want to add a gift certificate to your local coffee and donut shop! Here are two more cards to use for that purpose!
 
On this next card I also used a plaid stamp from Texture Tiles 4, the October Stamp of the Month, to create a patterned To-Go cup in a fun Santa style. Part of the sentiment is from All Wrapped Up and a matching embossing folder was used for the background.


For my last card, I also used the Sunshine Girl Alpha to create the sentiment. Here I paper pieced the middle band on the cup and used an edge die for an interesting background panel.


Have a great day!
Diane




 

No comments: