Friday, October 26, 2018

Winter Wonderland

Hello! It's Monika here today sharing couple of cards using Winter Wonderland clear stamp set. It is such a fun set with super cute images to build different scenes...

I used the same church image for both cards, but tried to convey a different feel...

My first one is a 'contemporary' Christmas card. It doesn't look traditional, but still works for the occasion. The images (on both cards) are colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors. 



I used an alcohol ink clear window sheet for the background. I love the swirls and gold foiling that shows through the circle window. I wanted to add dimension, so I cut a circle window on the background panel to be the globe and popped up the whole panel... the base of the snow globe is also popped up. This allowed me to have 3 different dimensional levels. The greeting is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. 

My second card could be used for any occasion. I love how you could use this set all year round!



To add color to the background, I just used blue water color. Again, I wanted dimension, so I used dimensional tape to pop up the church and the small tree. The greeting came from Christmas Poinsettia clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika







No comments: