Monday, November 5, 2018

Cookie Time

{jane bosi}  C'mon you guys!!!  Who is ready for some Christmas baking???  I'm loving this new Christmas Cookies set!  So many fun cards and projects to make!  I just need more time than ideas right now!
I started with a few cards--stamped the images on water color paper and embossed before water coloring using distress inks.  I added some sparkly glitter glue to each image and sentiments from Home For the Holidays and Christmas Wishes.  For the top card, I just couldn't cover any the cookie goodness so I stamped and embossed my sentiment on velum so the whole design could show through.  

I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to these images--other than it's the beginning of my favorite time of the year!

Enjoy!  Jane



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Too cute! Love the sweet images and the designs!