Monday, December 3, 2018

Warm Wishes from Cocoa (and me ;))

I love Cocoa, so you can imagine that I was happy to see the 11th birthday Cocoa set. The warm wishes are also perfect for this time of the year. And well... with Cocoa's name in combination with the warm wishes... I think I'm going to make some hot chocolate when I'm done writing this blog ;).
I stamped the image of Cocoa on marker paper and colored it with my markers. After that I cut out the images and I die cut a couple of snowflakes for the background. I used dark blue cardstock for this card and stamped the sentiment with embossing ink. I love the bright white embossing powder on dark cardstock so that's what I used for this card too. I added a couple of pearl drops and sequins to finish the card.
I used the stamp set Cocoa's cups for this card.

Warm wishes!
- Lucinde



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Love it!