Saturday, January 19, 2019

Candy Heart.

 Hello! It's Monika here today with couple of extra SWEET cards. 

While I don't send out Valentine's Day cards, Heart Candy clear stamp set is perfect for other occasions... like birthdays!
I stamped 4 hearts on scrap paper, cut them out and used them as masks to make this cool and super SWEET background. The images were colored with Reese Brea shimmer paint.
The greeting is from Keep in Touch Too clear stamp set, a must have set with 20+ different greetings.



My second card is a mixed media style card. I am not sure what I was thinking as I was making it, but I like how it turned out! LOL! A little bit of distressing added a nice touch to this "cheer you up" card. Again, I used shimmer paint to add sparkle to my card. I got the silver glitter snowflake on clearance and it was the perfect backdrop to the pink heart... 



I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika








1 comment:

Andre M. said...

The happy colors on your first card are perfect for a birthday celebration. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.