Saturday, January 5, 2019

Filigree Hearts

 Hello! It's Monika here today with couple SWEET cards. Have you seen the clear stamp sets from the January release? So much LOVE!
 
I decided to use the pretty hearts from Filigree Hearts clear stamp set on couple of non-Valentine's Day cards. I don't send out cards for this occasion, but I can always use friendship and thank you cards.
 
 
On my first card, I heat embossed some of the hearts with white embossing powder (using VersaMark ink), then sponged Abandoned Coral Tim Holtz distress ink over it... creating an amazing background.
The greeting is from Thoughtful Words clear stamp set. The first part of the greeting is heat embossed with clear embossing powder (using the same coral ink from before).

 
The felt flower was the perfect embellishment to this SWEET card.
 
 
For my second card, I stamped one of the hearts with Onyx Black Versafine ink then colored it with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water color and Reese Brea shimmer paint.
The background image is from Wood Backgrounds clear stamp set and the greeting is from Keep in Touch Too clear stamp set.
 
 

I hope I have inspired you to craft today!
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika

 

 
 
 



No comments: