Thursday, January 31, 2019

Forever & Always

Hello friends, it's that time again.... NEW RELEASE TIME!! Sweet 'n Sassy has some great new sets being released in Feb.  I have 2 cards to show you today both using the new set called Forever & Always.
I love Valentine's Day cards but always having a hard time coming up with masculine cards.  Forever & Always makes it easy.  For my card, I stamped the word husband 5 times and then stamped and embossed one of the hearts, did some fussy cutting and then popped it up with some foam tape. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and added it to the heart.   The heart background paper is from The Paper Studios.
For my next card I wanted to make a card not necessarily for Valentine's Day.  I kept this one kind of masculine by my choice of colors.  The background paper on this card is also from The Paper Studios.  I can already tell Forever & Always will be a well used set in my craft room.  You can pre-order you stamps now.  Remember if you order $75 you get the stamp of the month, Made New, free.  You also get free shipping when you spend $75.   I almost forgot about the Early bird bundle, see below. 
Happy Crafting!
~Stephanie

No comments: