Thursday, February 14, 2019

In This Is Love......

{jane bosi}  1 John 4:10 "In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

1 John 4:19 "We love because he first loved us." 


Truly, His banner over us is love!  I've made a few projects with stamps from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps to share for today.  The card above features His LoveTexture Tiles 1 and Typewriter Block Alphabet.  

My next project is a 3 x 3 canvas I made for a sweet, brave, special friend of mine.  It also features His Love.

My last project is a simple card I created for a very good friend.  It features His Love along with  a split panel and recessed sentiment.  


Whether you are a big fan or a not so much fan of the Love Holiday, I wish you love today and tomorrow, and all the days after that!

TTFN Jane 

No comments: