Saturday, February 2, 2019

Made New

 Hello! It's Monika here today showcasing the February Stamp of the Month: Made New. I love butterflies so this is my kind of set. 

For my first card, I stamped all the butterflies on vellum with Versamark Ink, then I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder. The background was stamped with a retired swirl background image, then it was colored with Brea Reese shimmer paint. I also stamped one of the butterflies on water color card stock (twice), and colored them with pink shimmer paint, cut the images out then layered them on top of each other, using foam tape. 



My second card is a simple design... the alcohol ink background (Tim Holtz inks with gold foil) does take a little bit of time to create, but I had that already on my desk, waiting to be used... it is perfect with the simple vellum butterfly (stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder) and the word strip... 



I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika








No comments: