Saturday, March 16, 2019

Genuine Love galore

 Hello! It's Monika here today showcasing Genuine Love clear stamp set. I love flowers, I love grungy... so this sweet stamp set is just perfect for me! 
  
My first card is a sweet feel better card, using most of the flowers from the set to make the border. It's really easy to make, as the images work well stamped over each other and clustered... I used Tim Holtz distress and distress oxide inks. 


The greeting is from Thoughtful Words clear stamp set. It's stamped with VersaMark Ink then it was heat embossed with white embossing powder.


If you know me, you know I LOVE shaker cards! Here is a tulle shaker card! 
Instead of acetate, I used a piece of tulle to hold the sequins inside of the circle. So, so pretty! It's more affordable then some of the fancy window sheets and it's pretty flat. The tulle allows the sequins to move around without having to use dimensional tape.


 The background was stamped with all the tiny images from the set... it's nice that you can use these images in different ways.
The greeting is from Keep in Touch Too clear stamp set.


...and lastly, my card from the March Release After Party Blog Hop (if you missed it, it's not too late to check it out!).


... I love adding little details to my cards... flower clusters and rhinestones! 


On this card, I used Texture Tiles 3 and Made New stamp sets along with Genuine Love.

I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
















1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all of these beautiful cards, but my favorite is the third one with that elegant black frame! Sooooo pretty!