Saturday, April 6, 2019

April Stamp of the Month: Happy Day

 Hello! It's Monika here today showcasing the April Stamp of the Month set: Happy Day clear stamp set.
I love flowers and this set has super cute images that are perfect for card making, scrap booking and Bible journaling.

My first card is an encouragement card with water colored, fussy cut images... I love the extra dimension with the popped up images.


The background was sponged with green distress ink (Tim Holtz) then spritzed with water... the subtle green is the perfect backdrop to the vibrant images. I used Jane Davenport water color markers for the coloring. The greeting is from Be Encouraged clear stamp set, my go to encouragement sentiment set!  


My second card is a square birthday card... I hand drew the wreath and dressed it up with stamped and punched images. You must have seen the sweet wreath cards from last month from the DT, using Genuine Love clear stamp set... I used the same idea, with some of the images from Happy Day stamp set. Again, I used Jane Davenport water color markers for the coloring.


The first part of the greeting is from Happy Day clear stamp set... the BIRTHDAY image is from So Happy clear stamp set.  


I love adding little details to my cards... flower clusters and rhinestones (and some Nuvo crystal drops)! 

I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika























No comments: