Saturday, April 20, 2019

Delightful Daisies

 Hello! It's Monika here today showcasing Delightful Daisies clear stamp set.

I wanted something bright and cheerful. I started out with heat embossing the flower image with white embossing powder on water color card stock. Next, using Jane Davenport Mermaid water color brush, I loosely (and very messily) colored the flower in then spritzed it with water and let it dry overnight... you get such an organic and cool look this way... it's different every time as you can't really (easily) control the flow of the color... after the image dried, I fussy cut it...


The background was stamped with Texture Tiles 2 clear stamp set... I just repeatedly stamped the image to cover the area... it is a very forgiving image so you don't have to be super careful with it...


I stamped the greeting on a die cut tag (retired SNSS die) and adhered the tag to the stem... then adhered a baker's twine bow to the tag. To further embellish my card, I added black Nuvo drops. 

I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a blessed Easter celebration! HE LIVES!

Monika


























2 comments:

Kristen Snoozy said...

The contrast between the bright flower and the neutral background really makes the flower pop! So pretty!

sharon g said...

The grey really sets off the pink. Gorgeous!