Saturday, April 13, 2019

Happy Day!

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you a card I made with the Happy Day stamp set, this months stamp set of the month. I think this is a great stamp set for one layer cards with the larger words and flowers that are in the stamp set.



For this card I stamped the images on cardstock with black ink. After that I colored the flowers and leaves with watercolor markers and a waterbrush. I added a couple of watercolor drops with the waterbrush to create a background with a bit more color. I used a couple of sequins to give the card a bit more sparkle and that's all for this card.


This card is pretty quick to make and you could even add the stamps on a stamping tool and stamp a bunch of cards, color them and create a couple of cards really fast.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/april-stamp-of-the-month-happy-day-clear-stamp-set/

I hope you're inspired to create!
- Lucinde

No comments: