Friday, May 24, 2019

P-A-W-S-atively Adorable!

Hi Friends!

Today I have some more P-A-W-S-atively adorable projects using the new Paw-some Pals set. It seriously makes me so happy!



My first project uses a fun technique for the background. I challenged Splitcoast Stampers with it this week. Check it out if you are interested in trying it! I used the die cut sentiment as a place for the sweet puppies to sit on. 


Recipe :
  • Paper – Canson Watercolor card stock
  • Image – Paw-some Pals
  • Ink – Distress ink and Distress Oxides And Copics
  • The Circles are cut from a SSS Stitched circle die and the HUGS die is from my stash (not sure about brand).
  • The background is embossed with a bones/paws embossing folder them embossed with Versamark and WOW Gold embossing powder.

My Second project is a shaker card - It is clean and simple but oh so fun!  My  shaker bits  for  this  one  are  candy  bones.  My niece goes to the University of Georgia (mascot Bulldogs; colors red and black) and this one is for her.  



Recipe :
  • The background is embossed with a bones/paws embossing folder
  • Image and Sentiment - Paw-some Pals
  • Sentiment is in Onyx Black Ink (inked before Embossing)
  • Main image colored with Copics Warm Grays only for shading
  • The Circles are cut from a SSS Stitched circle die and the HUGS die is from my stash (not sure about brand).
  • Candy bones - Bazooka Brand
I hope you are inspired today. Think about the all the little elements from your various stamp sets and use them in a new way!! Just have fun doing it!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

No comments: