Monday, May 27, 2019

Wedding Season

Hello friends, Stephanie here with a couple cards to share with you.  Summertime will soon be here and that means lots of weddings.  I have 2 cards for you today using 2 of our new releases this month.  Happy Couple and Marriage Scripture make for easy wedding cards.
This first card I stamped my image and sentiment with Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, you could color in your image but I decided I liked it plain.  The paper is from DCWV and I added some half pearls and ribbon to dress it up a little bit.
This next card I stamped the same way and the designer paper is from DCWV, it is a little sparkly but it does not show up in the picture.  The die for the main panel is from Gina Marie.  There you have it, 2 quick and easy wedding cards.    Don't forget about our Stamp of the Month- Peony Clusters, it is free with a $75 order and it is GORGEOUS, you don't want to miss out on it that is for sure.  As always you get free shipping with a $75 order.   Happy Stamping!!!!!



1 comment:

Kathy Conrow said...

Especially love the die cut! Love this bride and groom! Nice!