Thursday, June 20, 2019

count it all joy


Good morning! There's a fun release this month at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps! Today I’m sharing two projects with the new Life & Lemons stamp set. I also used a few images from Mer-mazing. AND.... for a limited time, when you order Life & Lemons, you will also receive the Squeeze the Day printable for FREE! It will be emailed to you separately once your order is completed.
 
For my first card, I cut away half of the card front. The lemon slice was stamped in various colors for lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit.
 
 
The jar and part of the sentiment are actually on the inside.


Next I stamped some images from both of the lemon and mermaid sets on the background. I tried to keep them on the lighter side so the words would show better.

 
The jar and flower were popped with foam dimensionals.

 
I "squeezed" in another card quick with the FREE printable! :) I put the images together in Photoshop but you could resize them in a Word document, print them out, cut and layer.

 
Have a great day!
Diane
 

No comments: