Saturday, July 20, 2019

By the Sea & Sentimental Wordfetti

 Hello! It's Monika here today with cards using some of the new release images (along with some other favorites)...

Have you been enjoying the fun projects with the July stamp sets? I love the summer theme and the sweet images! The July Stamp of the Month set will be one of my go to sets for sure with the awesome sentiments! 

My first card was made with By the Sea clear stamp set:


The background was made with Tranquil Tim Holtz Alcohol ink. It looks really nice in real like... the images were heat embossed with white embossing powder on water color card stock, then colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors.




The little flower and leaf images are from Itty Bitty Blossoms clear stamp set.
The butterfly image is from Made New clear stamp set.


I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Monika







No comments: