Thursday, July 4, 2019

over the moon


Good morning and Happy Fourth of July!
 
If you haven’t noticed, there’s a fun new release at Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps! Today I’m sharing a few projects with the awesome Over The Moon stamp set. This one is great for both card-making and bible journaling.
 
I created backgrounds for my first two cards with the Acrylic Block Background technique and various ink cubes. I thought it would be a fun, different way to make the galaxy background. I also diecut a circle for the moon and colored it the same way, with only a gray inkpad. A piece of crochet thread tethers the little astronaut to his "rocket".
 
 
The sentiment on my second card is from the Sweet ‘n Sassy July Stamp of the Month, Sentimental Wordfetti. Check it out….this month it is free with only a $60 order. There's a lot of sentiments packed in this little set!

 
My last card is a little different style with some patterned papers to coordinate with the space theme. No matter how you use these stamps, your cards will turn out so cute!

 
Have a great day! Stay safe and enjoy!
Diane
 
 
 

No comments: