Saturday, July 6, 2019

Pop-up Floral Card and Paper Clip Bookmark

 Hello! It's Monika here today with couple of flowery projects. YES... more flowers! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE flower images!

Have you been enjoying the beautiful projects with the July stamp sets? Oh, they are so much fun... but today, I'm using favorite stamp sets from previous releases...

First up is a cool pop-up bridge card. Jennifer McGuire had an amazing video tutorial the other day and I just had to try to make this fairly easy dimensional beauty... 


The big flower came from Delightful Daisies clear stamp set. The image was heat embossed with white embossing powder, colored in with Jane Davenport Mermaid water color markers, and fussy cut... The little flowers are from Itty Bitty Blossoms clear stamp set and they were colored in the same way as my big bloom...
I love clustering these pretty images on top of each other... 


The greeting came from Peony Cluster clear stamp set... the banner image came from a retired stamp set, Give Praise... but even a paper strip (or vellum!) would work as the 'bridge'...


My next project is a sweet paper clip bookmark... sometimes the tiniest things can bring the most joy! I had more of the sweet flowers laying on my desk so I just clustered them onto the black die-cut label.



The heat embossed vellum butterfly was sitting on my desk too, so it had to go on it... it's from Made New clear stamp set

I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Monika





























No comments: