Friday, July 26, 2019

To the Moon and Back!

I have a fun card today using the new Over the Moon set and it is so adorable! I created a galaxy background with Distress oxides but with a twist...a big 'ole moon behind the astronaut.



I colored the astronaut with some cool gray Copics. Once I finished coloring him, I went back over his face (yes it is scary) with a white colored pencil and drew parenthesis around his face - to make it look like he was behind a glass bubble. (I hope that makes sense - I am not sure how else to describe it :) )

For my moon, I used the paper towel technique from the TLC at Splitcoast Stampers.
I used the sentiment on the inside this time as I loved my little guy (who looks like he is waving from space) and thought he should be the center of this one!

I hope you are inspired to try a galaxy background. It is a bit messy, but lots of fun and oh so worth it!

Thanks,  for stopping by!

Lyn

No comments: