Saturday, August 3, 2019

Back to School

 Hello! It's Monika here today with couple of quick cards using the brand new Back to School clear stamp set. I have kids in school so this set is so perfect for me... but today I wanted to make cards that would be somewhat general and could be given to anyone, not just a teacher or a student...

My first card is an encouragement card (maybe for finishing a book, or being a good reader). The sentiment came from Sentimental Wordfetti clear stamp set:


I stamped the image on water color paper then colored it with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors before cutting it out. 
The background was stamped with Typewriter Text Background clear stamp. It is such an awesome stamp to have... great image to fill empty spaces with...  on my card, I only pressed down small areas of the stamp (just using my hand, not a stamping block) to get a very blotchy and distressed look.


My second card is super simple... I just used the star images along with one of the many sentiments from the set:


Just like on my first card, I stamped the images on water color paper then colored them with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors. The gold star sequins were the perfect embellishments on this card too.

I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Monika







No comments: