Thursday, August 1, 2019

Christmas in July Blog Hop Winner

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends. It's Julee popping in again with a little happy news for one of you!

We had so much fun celebrating with you on our Christmas in July Blog Hop! There was so much inspiration along the way and I know I found a couple of sets I had to add to my wishlist for later in the season. Thanks so much for hopping along with us!

We picked a random winner from all the comments on all the blog hop posts,
and the winner is...



Congratulations Karen!
Please send an email to korin@sweetnsassystamps.com to claim your prize.

Thanks to all of you who commented. We love sharing this wonderful craft with you and look forward to hopping with you again for our August Release Hop later this month!





3 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh yay, congrats Miss Karen!!!

Sue D said...

Congrats Karen!

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for for the blog hop and prize. I just emailed Korin and am so thrilled.