Thursday, August 22, 2019

Friendship

{jane bosi} Happy Thursday, Friends!!  I'm still loving on this sweet set, Tea For Two!  This card makes me think of my mom who loves lady bugs!

We recently hopped along with My Sweet Petunia.....I'm not going to lie--I NEVER stamp without my MISTI!  I've struggled for years getting that deep black image---I cannot recall how many black pads I've tried and paper I've wasted.  Who knew the real magic was in the MISTI??  I'm so grateful for smart friends and great ideas!

I stamped the sweet tea cup bunny on water color paper first and then colored with some Azteca water color markers.  While I love dies, I'm also a fan of fussy cutting!  Those sweet little lady bugs pair nicely with some red sequins for just the right finishing touch!

Have a great day!  TTFN, Jane

No comments: