Saturday, August 17, 2019

In His Image

 Hello! It's Monika here today with couple of cards using the new Creative Worship: In His Image clear stamp set

My first card also incorporates images from Back to School, Itty Bitty Blossoms, Sentimental Wordfetti and Typewriter Text Background clear stamp sets. I love how it all came together with lots of dimensions and fun elements... without the flowers, this would also make an excellent masculine card!


I stamped the images on water color card stock then colored them with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors before cutting them out. The text background was (again) the perfect backdrop... subtle, but still noticeable... 


My second card is filled with images just from In His Image clear stamp set. I used masking technique to stamp the bottom panel... then instead of coloring the images, I stamped them with the splatter image using different colors... it's so much fun to add a splash of color this way...


I hope I have inspired you to craft today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Monika











2 comments:

Andre M. said...

Lovely designs on these cards, the mix of images and florals on the first card is fab. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

Jornalista Douglas Melo said...

Hi Monika,
What a different and well-designed blog!
Very good your style, congratulations!
I will follow you.
So, until the next visit!
Kisses
Doug