Friday, August 30, 2019

Perfect Blend

Hi friends! It's Julee popping in to share one of my favorite creations from this month.

This card uses the darling Tea for Two set. I just love the sweet images in this set and have crazy love for both coffee and tea. This particular color combo reminds me of a very special friend, so I thought this sentiment would be perfect.


To start the card, I colored in the fabulous pot, mug, and tea bag images with Copic markers and then fussy cut.  To create a backdrop for the images, I stamped one of the backgrounds from this awesome set on a circle, then blended with squeezed lemonade distress oxide.  I matted this with a scalloped black circle die cut and then layered my images, tucking the little teabag string behind the pot.



The sentiment is stamped on a strip of white cardstock, then I accented it with the heart steam image from the set and then colored with Copics and a gold gel pen. The background paper is from the Coffee collection by Echo Park and I finished off with a black mat and a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments: