Friday, September 27, 2019

Adore Him!

I am not sure about you guys but Christmas stuff is popping up everywhere around me - It is 93 degrees here in Georgia so it is a little hard to get into the Christmas spirit, but this new set from Sweet N Sassy surely has done it! It is called Adore Him. It is so precious. It has so many different elements in the Christmas Story that I have lots of ideas running through my mind.

Today's images were colored with Polychromos pencils. They take a little while to build up the color, but the end result is great!

My first card uses Distress Oxides to create a night time sky.  I used Wood Backgrounds to create "wood pieces" for the "manger" and the colored the baby , fussy cut it, and popped it up on fun foam. I used the sentiment from an older set called Peace on Earth (retired) And that is all there is too this one - clean and simple but not really, right?

SNSS OCome copy

My second card uses The Three Wise Men. This one is very  clean and simple. I colored them, fussy cut them, and glued them onto a white card. I rounded the corners for a little added interest. For this one, I used a sentiment from We Three Kings - I love this sentiment!

SNSS Adore Him copy

These were so much fun! I hope you are inspired to get your Christmas cards started. It will actually be here before you know it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn

SNS-19-052-KH-AdoreHim__77348.1566853173

SNS-15-026WeThreeKings__59158.1540229826

SNS-18-059WoodBackgrounds__27445.1543588268

No comments: