Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hooray for Fall!

Hello Everyone!

Whether the temps are cooperating or not, it is fall!  I love walking down the drive hearing the crunch of the acorns and leaves under my feet.  Pumpkin patches and corn mazes make the top ten list of best things about fall as well.  Scarecrows adorn many a front porch. I'm a fan of fall!
I used  Happy Scarecrow for my first fall card.  


This cutie is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I was in a color rut and ended up finding a color combo on my Pinterest board.  That saved the day!  Do you get in color ruts?   Tell us what you do to break out of a color rut!
I gave my scarecrow an autumnal background with a wheat stencil.  He is popped up on dimensionals. 

My second card is super CAS.  I challenged myself to make a one layer card with the same set, Happy Scarecrow


I used my MISTI to create the check border.  The sentiment is a sneak peek of a new set which Korin will be releasing next week sometime!
 I hope I have inspired you!  Happy creating!

Lee Ann   

No comments: