Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Lots of Balloons and Lots of Love

Hello All!
  I am back with some Valentine Inspiration using the adorable Lots of Love Stamp Set.


This adorable dancing pig got me thinking outside of the box.  I colored him with Copics and fussy cut him out. I then took the sloth image from the set and stamped the balloons four times, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out.

http://shrsl.com/22en4

I used a cloud stencil to create my sky, then sent my pig soaring with a large bunch of balloons.

I decided to do another version of this, only this time my pig got a different placement!


I did a quick cloud background and then did lots of balloon stamping!  Some I stamped and masked and then cut out en masse.  Others (in front) I colored and cut out in smaller bunches.  My pig and all of the balloons are colored with Copics.  I buoyed him up with the balloons, then added string and my sentiment.  The 'sending you' is from the Scripty Thoughts Stamp Set.  I used my MISTI to get even placement of the repeating 'Lots of Love' sentiment.  The Versafine Black Ink gives great coverage and is a nice dark black, even on colored cardstock.

That's it for me!  I hope I have inspired you to think outside the box!  And don't forget the Overstock Sale, going on NOW!


Lee Ann



2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

The Lots of Love set has so many cute critters! Darling cards with pretty coloring!

Rose said...

sweet and fun cards! way to think outside the box :)