Monday, June 29, 2020

Masculine Distress


Hello, Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal, here to share with you today. 
If you are like me, masculine cards are challenge to do. Well Korin made things easy with this Masculine set, Time Well Spent.
This set is the Stamp of the Month so you have a couple days left to be able to earn it for free with a $75 purchase. 
To create my cards I paired it up with a couple other sets, Texture Tiles 1 and Sentimental Mash-up




To create my cards I started with kraft bases, black panels and bristol panels. On the bristol panels I stamped the clock image from the Time Well Spent set with embossing ink and embossed with Embossing Glaze by Tim Holtz, next I sprayed the panels with Distress Oxide sprays in Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo. To add more texture I used the Texture Tiles 1 set stamped in Vintage Photo distress ink. 
The sentiment on the Slimline card is from the Sentimental Mash-up set. 



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I know I am late to the party but I am just getting around to using this stamp set and I love this card! I happen to have most of the supplies you used but I can certainly fudge a little in my own version. I like how the glaze reminds me of patina. Very nicely done masculine card!