Saturday, July 4, 2020

How Sweet

I have been having so much fun playing with the adorable new set, Bee Sweet, illustrated by Jennifer Nilsson! So cute! I used the July inspiration challenge from the Sweet 'n Sassy VIP Group on Facebook and this sketch as my inspiration for today's card.




I stamped the images and sentiments with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink onto canson xl mixed media paper and white and sky blue cardstock. I colored the images with a variety of Arteza and Altenew watercolor brush pens and cut them out. I die cut the the white panel with a wonky stitch die and the sky blue piece with a small postage die. Originally, I did not have the bee on the card, but after assembling it I realized it needed one.




We would love to have you join us in the VIP group and play along with us!




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

Karen

No comments: