Friday, July 17, 2020

Thoughts and Prayers

Hi sweet friends! It's Julee, popping in to share a fun card with the new release.


I started by coloring this beautiful flower image from the Flower Garden set with Zig clean color real brush markers.  I then blended speckled egg distress ink around the edges and set aside.


I chose a background paper from the Sky collection from 49 and market, then added a bit more interest to it with the Texture Tiles 3 set and speckled egg ink.  The paper pad has some fun little image pages that you can fussy cut, so I cut the little chevron element from that, then matted my image panel with crumb cake cardstock that I tore on one edge and also added some interest with the Texture Tiles 3 set and also a bit of dry brushed gesso.  This panel is wrapped with twine and I accented with a paper flower and button.

The little butterfly was stamped, colored, and fussy cut, then added as a little accent to the top right corner.  I finished with a sentiment from Encouraging Thoughts.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired.



***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

1 comment:

Becca Yahrling said...

Soooo pretty! Love the gorgeous color combo of the blue & kraft.