Saturday, September 19, 2020

Holiday Greetings

I'm showcasing a fun card with an easy layout today. I love the cute gnomes in the brand new Christmas Gnomes set! They pair well with the Christmas sentiments in the September Stamp of the Month, Holiday Greetings


 

For my layout today, I am using a previous sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS451). I started by picking out my pattern paper from my stash (wonderful winter from My Mind's Eye). I stamped the gnomes and presents (from Happy Camper) on canson mixed media with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I colored them with Shuttle Art markers and fussy cut out. I cut a Kraft panel with a stitched rectangle die, adhered to a Kraft base and attached two strips of pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment with purely pomegranate ink (SU!) on the same cardstock and hand trimmed a banner end. I attached the adorable gnome and presents and added a little bit of Wink of Stella to the gnome to match the glitter on the pattern paper. There you have it, easy peasy and just my style!

 




 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day,

Karen

No comments: