Monday, October 19, 2020

Gnomies for Christmas

 


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers! 
It's Ceal here, and I am sharing a few cards I created using the Gnome sets. Winter Gnomes and Christmas Gnomes




To make these cards I stared with white card bases and some patterned paper from Echo Park. I stamped and colored each image with Copic markers, cut them out with rectangle dies and then added some patterned paper. I have been challenging myself to use more patterned paper, I have so much and I never use it. I think it worked well with both os these stamp sets. 


This one uses the Christmas Gnomes set.










3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Ceal always has tricks up her sleeve to WOW us. What a fun new set, and she has (as always) ROCKED it.
Blessings,
karen L

Dorothy Mutafopulos said...

Love all the cards and the layers are perfect and the Gnomes are so adorable too! Perfect!

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable cards, great layering colors and designs. Gnomes are so huggable.