Saturday, October 24, 2020

Library Card Pocket Tags

 Hi Everyone!

Michelle here today. I am so excited to share with you my library card pocket tags.



I think they turned out so cute! They are perfect to hang on a gift bag or give a gift card in. I used the  Your Story Stamp Set to make all the library cards. All the pockets are made from manila file folders from my local Dollar Tree.

Here are some some close up photos and the stamp sets I used.


Your Story Stamp Set, Playful Alpha, Forever and AlwaysHappy Day


Your Story Stamp Set, Girl Power Girl Power 2, Happy DayForever and Always


Your Story, Fill Me Up, Happy DayForever and AlwaysWay Maker


Your Story, True Beauty, Forever and AlwaysGirl Power Girl Power 2, Love WordfettiHappy Day


I hope you give these fun tags a try! Have a crafty weekend! 

1 comment:

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW! What a wonderful project!!! I love these library card pockets and you have embellished them perfectly with the great images and chunky yarn selection! I've saved this to my "Gotta Try It" folder! Awesome!
Rachelle : )