Friday, October 16, 2020

Simply Amazing

 Hi friends! It's Julee popping in with a little slimline inspiration with the new Encouraging Peonies set.


I love this huge peony with leaves image and wanted to make it the star of a card.  I colored with Copic markers, then hand trimmed around the image and added foam adhesive to the back for a little dimension.  The sentiment is from My Thoughts of You and is stamped onto a panel of patterned paper, and then matted with cardstock.  I added this all to an 8.5" x 3.5" slimline card base and then accented with a few holeless sequins and rhinestones.



My next card is similar in style, but I paired the new Stamp for a Cause: Fear Not set with the leaves from Encouraging Peonies, making the Psalm 61:2 verse the star of the show. I stamped around the sentiment panel with the leaves, then matted onto a piece of patterned paper that I stamped with one of the patterns from the Texture Tiles 3 set.  Some black card stock matting and a couple of Copic colored and fussy cut leaves finish things off.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day.

***This post contains affiliated links at no cost to you ***

No comments: