Saturday, October 10, 2020

Thankful Booklets

 Hi Everyone! This is Michelle here today! I am the newest member of the design team and I am so happy to be here with all of you!

I wanted to share with you 2 little booklets I made. This time of year always starts me thinking about being thankful. I don't know if it's because of the Fall season or because Thanksgiving is right around the corner.


I made 2 little booklets using one sheet of 12x12 paper each. Inside I added 1 scripture about thankfulness on each page. There are 6 pages. I even have a little room to journal on each page or add a photo.

I used 3 stamp sets to create the front covers. The lettering comes from the In Stitches Alpha  set. That wonderful sunflower is from the  Like a Sunflower set an the adorable little fox is from the Fur-ever Friends set. I colored all the images with alcohol markers.


Here you can see what the inside looks like.





Here is a quick and easy diagram of how to fold the paper if you want to make your own booklet. They are great for collecting verses, recipes or photos.

Enjoy your weekend and get crafty!


1 comment:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

These stamps are stunning. Wonderful work with their use. I'm going to jump, hop, hop on blogs.