Tuesday, December 22, 2020

My Punny Valentine - Treat Holder

 Hello Sweet Friends!  Sheri here today with a quick & easy Valentine treat holder! I created a holder that will hold an individually wrapped Ghirardelli chocolate bar. I decorated the fronts with the NEWLY released My Punny Valentine set. The images are stamped with alcohol friendly ink and colored with copic markers. I then added some decorative paper, heart border & a few decorative hearts.

Here's a side view of one of them so you can see the chocolate bar tucked in. I actually placed two glue dots on the back of the chocolate bar and attached it to the back panel to make sure it would stay in place.

Treat Holder:

  • 2 Tags measuring 2 5/8" x 3 3/4".
  • Score each tag 3/8" up from the bottom and score.
  • On one of the tags place 1/4" Scor-tape going across the bottom of the tag under the score line.
  • You will connect the two tags with the the second tag sliding into place on top of the score tape. For a good seal make sure to burnish tape.
  • Decorate as desired. (Pattern Paper: 2 5/8" x 1 3/4", Heart Border 1/2" x 2 5/8", Circle 2". I also added Ribbon and clay hearts).

Hope I inspired to create a fun Valentine Treat!
 


Happy Stamping!!

 


No comments: