Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Coffee Talk 2

 Hello Sweet Friends!  Sheri here today with a fun COFFEE themed card featuring the NEW Coffee Talk 2 and Texture Tiles 9 stamp sets from the January 2021 Release!
 
I started off with a piece of kraft card stock and stamped the coffee rings from the Texture Tiles 9 set in both kraft and dark chocolate ink. Then I found some scrap pattern paper...love the chocolate looking polka dots and the strip of green reminded me of Starbucks. I then stamped a sentiment from the Coffee Talk 2 stamp set with dark chocolate ink and layered it onto a brown heart. I created the scallop border with a die from my stash. For embellishment I added ribbon and twine.
 
Card Measurements:
White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2")
Kraft Layer: 4" x 5 1/4"
Brown Mat: 4" x 2"
Brown Polka Dot Pattern Paper Layer: 4" x 1 7/8"
Green Pattern Paper Strip: 4" x 1/2"
Green Scallop Border: 4" x 3/16"
Brown Heart: 2 7/8"
White Heart: 2 3/8"
 
 
Did you see what is coming soon to the store and is NOW available for PRE-ORDER?! 
 
 
Happy Stamping!!
 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Love it, I shared it in the coffee loving papercrafters fb group!