Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Alleluia Lilies

 Hello Friends!  

Have you seen the new release yet?  Well, I now have a new favorite stamp set, lol.  This Alleluia Lilies Set is just amazing!  Copics were my medium of choice for these two cards.  


This did not come together easily- mojo ran dry!  Once colored, I really couldn't decide what to do.  This cardstock ring in teal was sitting on my desk and when I picked it up, it seemed like a match made in heaven.  The flowers and bits of grass from the Tall Grass Die and are bursting from the circle which is grounded with a larger striped circle and a couple of horizontal strips of cs.  The grass was also colored with Copics. 

The background panel is a piece of Vanilla cs that was embossed with a Stripes Embossing Folder.  I tried to line the embossed lines up with the lines in the larger circle patterned paper.  The sentiment is from the Lots of Love Stamp Set.  I finished the card off with some sequins for sparkle.  

Next up is a card with a tropical feel, perfect for that person who is retiring with plans to travel to the beach! 


This is another image from the Alleluia Lilies Stamp Set, colored and fussy cut out. This time I also colored and cut out a palm branch.  To add a bit more, I heat embossed the palm branch in white on vellum a couple of times and fussy cut them out.  The images are all grounded using a stenciled panel that I had in my stash.  This was done with stencil, coffee filter and my favorite medium, Ken Oliver Colorbursts.  The sentiment is from the Sentimental Mash Up Stamp Set; a few sequins finish the card.  For details on how I made the stenciled panel, check out my blog, greytpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Right now, there are lots of deals happening.  You can get the whole February release discounted, you can get the Stamp of the Month, Floral Background, free with a $60 purchase, AND, the Overstock Sale has been continued through this month, with new additions to the sale.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  

No comments: