Friday, February 5, 2021

Bright Beautiful Lilies

 

    Hello crafty friends! I hope you have been enjoying the new release from this month. I'm very excited to share with you the card that I made using the new Alleluia Lilies stamp and die set. 

 

    I love color! For this card I wanted to color all those beautiful lilies and leaves with bright colors. So, I immediately went online to google pictures of lilies to inspire me. 

 


    That, of course, made me want to play with my Copic markers to try to achieve those color choices and combinations. I'm so glad I did! With the help of my husband (he's an artist and knows everything there is about Copic markers, which comes in handy!), he helped me create these beautiful color combos with the markers I already owned.

    After I colored all of my images, I put them against green card stock and I noticed that the card stock was a little too light. So, I grabbed one of my green inks and blended some darker green so those flowers could pop. After that, I glued a sentiment from the new Easter Innies stamp set and added some embellishments. 

 I hope this card has given you some inspiration to do something creative today.

No comments: