Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Trust In The Lord

  Hello Sweet Friends!  Sheri here today with a card featuring the NEW Faith Phrases stamp set from the February 2021 Release
 
For today's card I wanted to make the focal point the sentiment so I created a CAS (clean and simple) layout. I wanted to add some texture to the background panel so I dry embossed the NEW Delightfully Delicate stencil. This technique is super easy but the sandwich to use in your die cut machine can vary. I love the subtle texture the stencil adds. I them added a few strips of pattern paper and used the Made New die to create my own embellishment.
 
Embossing Sandwich:
 I use a Sizzix Vagabond 2 machine which I believe is also the same for the Sizzix Big Shot: (bottom to top) Cutting Platform (open on tab2), Cutting Plate, Stencil, Card Stock, Embossing Mat, Embossing Plate. You may need to add shim(s) depending on your machine. If you are using a different die cutting machine, please refer to your owners manual for proper sandwich. You may also find it helpful to search YouTube for proper instruction.

Card Measurements:
White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
Green Layer: 4" x 5 1/4"
Red Pattern Paper Strip: 1" x 4 15/16"
Floral Pattern Paper Strip: 1 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Circle: 2 1/4"
Butterfly: 2 1/4" x 1 5/8"


 
-------------


 
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Just beautiful! I get so much inspiration from looking at all these cards thank you