Saturday, March 20, 2021

Hello Friend

Happy Saturday!! I'm sharing this cheerful card featuring two items from the March ReleaseHoppy Spring and Puffy Clouds Stencil along with the out of the vault Fence & Grass Die

 


 

I started by stenciling the clouds with Barely Banana ink on the same color card base for a tone on tone look. Then, I stamped the flower image on Strathmore Bristol Smooth with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens and die cut. 

Next, I added green grass with Parsely ink and clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink on the white panel. I die cut the fence from Chocolate Chip cardstock, glued to the flower panel and trimmed the edges. Finally, I stamped the sentiment with black ink on white, hand trimmed the banner tail and assembled the card.





I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks for stopping by,

Karen

No comments: