Friday, March 5, 2021

Lovely Peonies


    Hello crafty friends! Lieschen here with a fun card featuring the Peony Cluster stamps & the Delightfully Delicate stencil.

    Peonies are such beautiful flowers, don't you think? I had a lot of fun coloring them with my Prismacolor pencils. After I colored them, I used my Brother Scan & Cut to cut the flowers.

     For my background, I used the Delightfully Delicate stencil with some iridescent glitter gel to give some shine in the background. To finish the card I added a sentiment from the Peony Cluster stamp set and some embellishments.

I hope this has given you some inspiration to do something creative today. Until next time!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous! From the coloring to the background... perfect design!

Tammy said...

Beautiful! The Peony stamp is one of my favorites. You did a great job coloring